Women Get On Board virtual speaker series is focused on topics that are essential for boards to be more effective in their roles. An effective board is critical for companies to navigate through these turbulent times we are facing both internal and external challenges & new opportunities – from diversity & inclusion, health & safety, improving operational performance to successful engagement with regulators, shareholders and other stakeholders.
Expert speakers will discuss strategies and provide insights on how boards can more effective:
• Board & Director Evaluations
• Board Composition & Renewal
• The Strategic Power of ESG: What Boards Can and Must Do
• Executive & Director Compensation Beyond COVID-19
• IP Questions Directors Should Ask